Compliance Expert - International Sanctions & Embargo
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
• Knowledge of different banking products and payment systems (SWIFT / SEPA);
• A very good level of French and English both written and oral;
• Knowledge of European, French and US regulatory frameworks on embargo and international financial sanctions;
• First experience - minimum 1 year - in one of the areas: Audit, Legal, Compliance, Banking Operations;
• The study of level 2 alerts on the transactions of various poles of activity to ensure compliance with the international regulations in force and the Group Policy on sanctions and embargoes, namely:
- The analysis of operations with regard to the regulations concerned and the Group Policy;
- Decision-making on operations;
- Monitoring of the application of these decisions by the entities (including the follow-up of the accounting treatment) ;
• Participation in the improvement of the existing system and coordination with the existing site in Paris (sharing of good practices, harmonization of analyses);
• Participation in other missions of the service when needed (coordination with the Management Support team, training, new products and processes, reporting, communication).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.