Regular C Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:C, CAN, Ethernet, Diagnostics
Nice-to-Have Skills:Autosar, ASPICE, Safety, Agile
Project Description:Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of highly robust interior body and security electronic systems for the automotive and aftermarket industry.
Understand and review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
Analyze Software specifications; develop components/module/function design based on this information
Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
Make Software module and integration testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
Act according to standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
• Skills Required:
1. Good level of C
2. Embedded software development experience (memory management, interrupts handling, inputs / outputs, hardware block diagrams etc.)
3. Software programming for microcontroller and basic understanding of hardware electronics is a plus
4. Development of software module and integration tests
5. Experience with integrated development environments (such as Eclipse and Microsoft Visual Studio)
6. Automotive experience is a plus
7. Good command of written and spoken English
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Probleme tehnice? Raporteaza eroarea la suport