Intern General Accounting with Italian
Over 70 years of experience and the most finely meshed international network have made Coface a reference in credit insurance, risk management, and the global economy.
With the ambition to become the agile, global trade credit insurance partner in the industry, Coface’s ~4,100 experts work to the beat of the world economy, supporting ~50,000 clients in building successful, growing and dynamic businesses across 200 countries.
The Group’s services and solutions protect and help companies take credit decisions to improve their ability to sell on both their domestic and export markets
OUR FOUR PRIORITIES
Attract talented people
Provide visibility to our staff
Recognise and reward performance
‣ Basic knowledge of general accounting
‣ Organization and prioritization skills and ability to respect deadlines;
‣ Attention to detail and accuracy;
‣ Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
‣ Team work oriented;
Language and IT skills:
‣ Professional level in English – B1/B2
‣ Professional level in Italian – B2
‣ Good knowledge of Excel
‣ SAP (P2P process) and Microsoft Outlook are a plus
‣ Accounting/finance studies finalized/in progress
‣ Previous experience in accounting/finance desired
‣ Experience in an international environment preferred
‣ Performs initial formation/training as follows:
o Participates in online/on-site training sessions with designated trainer
o Documents trained activities, asking questions/support
‣ Performs General Accounting daily operational activities as follows:
o Claims payments
o Booking of bank statements
o Claims recovery
o Replies to requests received in a timely period
‣ Ensures that all activities performed at any time by himself/herself respect Coface integrity, security and reputation, by following all internal rules and controls in his/her scope of activity as well as at entity level.
Ad hoc activities (specific to the SSC structure launch):
‣ Participates in the update of Accounting Standard Operating Procedures used by the SSC operational teams.