HR Staffing Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HELLA Romania active
View all jobs HR Staffing Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources;
• Minimum 2 years experience in recruiting area;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Involvement and motivation to achieve results;
• Good organizing and decision-making skills;
• English – advanced level.
• Coordinate full recruitment cycle for specific departments in Technical Center Timisoara;
• Partner with managers to understand hiring needs, establish recruitment profile and requirements;
• Conduct interviews and evaluate candidates that best match the desired profiles;
• Responsible for coordinating the integration plan of the new employees;
• Act as contact person for employees to support them in different HR topics;
• Preparing reports on recruiting related topics and HR KPIs;
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, internal transfer, promotion, and termination.