Technical Program Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs 8x8 active
View all jobs Technical Program Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our R&D center in Cluj. This is a uniquely challenging position in our organization, as it combines excellent Program Management skills with strong Scrum Master abilities that are pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of 8x8 products.
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- Technical Program/Project Manager experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering product successfully with KPI metrics
- Delivering projects using Agile or Kanban methodology is an absolute must
- Must be well versed with agile roles and artifacts
- Strong experience with using Jira
- Business, as opposed to engineering bent will be helpful
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrate a successful track record in driving agile team developments with product quality in a fast-paced environment
The position is part of the 8x8 Product Management Office organization (PMO), that plays a critical role in our fast-paced Enterprise SaaS Environment. The PMO organization ensures the successful launch of our products, tracked by meeting stated schedule, availability for sales, and is a key contributor to the delivery of successful end to end customer experience, both pre-and post-sales.
The main focus of your activity will be to ensure the launch of our products on schedule, with superior product quality, and maximum customer availability. You will drive multiple product development teams and work closely with other cross-functional organizations within 8x8 to drive strategic product initiatives to the market.
In this role you will be trusted to:
- Drive agile team execution and following Agile methodology in execution.
- Manage team blockers, overall velocity, scrum of scrums planning/stand up, release planning, and project cadence
- Drive teams in adopting 8x8 Agile methodology across multiple teams.
- Coach product owners to create product vision and roadmap.
- Support team in converting existing Product Requirement documents to Jira Product backlog.
- Drive team members in writing effective user stories and estimation. Drive improvement in team velocity.
- Manage bug triage processes and extend Program management processes to align with new product introduction framework.
- Measure team velocity by tracking value points in sprints and share insight / retrospective learning across the organization.
- Embrace the scrum framework, identify and resolve impediments; track continuous improvement.
- Work with operating committee on initiatives to support agile transformations across business units.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package