HRIS Reporting Analyst (People Analytics)
8x8 is transforming the world of business communications.
We are passionate about developing industry-leading technology that brings people together anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device.
As a HRIS Reporting Analyst (People Analytics Analyst) at 8x8 you will be part of the People Operations and Technology team, and responsible for providing consultation and collaboration to cross-functional teams both inside and outside of HR.
The role also requires collaboration with other organizations to gather data and we are looking for someone who is proactive with seeking and locating data, including outside benchmarks or comparative data, to support or refute proposed decisions.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience;
- Proven experience working with Advanced MS Excel required, data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) preferred;
- Effective problem-solving skills to determine root causes, identify impact, recommend solutions, document process changes and escalate appropriately;
- Passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions in alignment with business processes;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to interact to all levels of the organization in a professional manner;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships across functional teams;
- Experience operating in a high-growth, fast-paced environment;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills.
Additional "nice-to-have" qualifications that would help your application stand out:
- Understanding of general Compensation, Staffing, and Benefits programs and HR systems;
- Experience working with various HRIS Systems;
- Excel and other Microsoft office tools.
As HRIS Reporting Analyst you will be the subject matter expert and provide insights needed to inform decisions and the direction of many global talent management initiatives.
In this role you will design, develop and maintain HR’s workforce analytics efforts and people dashboards.
Additionally, you will be trusted to:
- Use consulting skills and deep inquiry to determine and articulate the data needs and important research questions, develop the best approach for data analysis, and turn data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Merge and analyze quantitative and qualitative (and structured and unstructured) data from various sources, such as employee survey data, exit interview data, applicant tracking data, etc., and identify patterns and trends.
- Rely on HR experience and insights related to the employee life-cycle to deliver high quality analysis, reports, and presentations using simple and effective visualizations that can be scaled for consumption by a larger audience. Tell the “talent story” with high impact visuals.
- Collect and compile HR metrics, data and reports from a variety of sources and systems.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and compliance.
- Develop and generate custom and ad hoc queries and reports as requested.
- Ensure accuracy of data through routine data audits and validation.
- Look for opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet business needs.
- Provide support through the development and implementation of self-service dashboards and self-service/scheduled reports. This also includes coordinating with stakeholders to modify existing dashboards/reports to account for changes in security, updated business needs, etc.
Working at 8x8:
- Industry leading, award-winning technology - 9x UCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader, 7x CCaaS Gartner Magic Quadrant Challenger
- Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
- Encouragement and environment to make a difference
- Competitive compensation and benefits package