Junior Client Service Analyst with German
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1).
- German language – B2 minim
- A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and - -Microsoft Outlook. Training will be given on all in-house IT tools, where applicable.
- Ability to follow set processes, while keeping a critical mind-set, spot potential improvements and communicate clearly to management.
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities.
- Ability to use their initiative, manage high workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Effective judgement and decision making.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality whilst ensuring efficiency and maintaining a high work output.
- Ability to manage and adapt to regular process and workload changes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monitoring mailboxes, triaging emails and responding to queries.
- Using templates to prepare e-mails and letters.
- Forwarding e-mails to the relevant parties for response.
- Tracking responses and following up to ensure SLAs are respected.
- Reporting against SLAs.
- Liaising with the extended teams in the Deloitte delivery model and client facing teams.
- Entering data into spreadsheets, databases or other Deloitte tools.
- Updating Deloitte specific technology and becoming a super user of that system.
- Preparing electronic (PDF) working files to facilitate the preparation of tax returns.
- Managing workload in a time pressured environment and accurately recording status - - in workflow databases.
Taking ownership of discrete projects or tasks. Individuals who demonstrate sufficient capacity and commitment in their primary roles might be given the opportunity to contribute to other projects, thus aiding their personal development.
About the team
Global Employer Services (GES) service line forms part of the Deloitte Tax practice. GES comprises over 2,400 tax professionals in 28 countries across Europe, serving companies who have employees whose jobs require them to travel internationally.
We provide taxation advice and compliance services to both the corporate entity and their globally mobile employees to ensure compliance with home and host country tax regulations.
We have recently established a Regional Delivery Centre in Bucharest to provide invaluable support to client facing professionals throughout Europe. By centralising standard processes and administrative support we are seeking to drive process change and efficient working across the practice. The Regional Delivery Centre will continue to grow over the coming months and years as our range of services expands.
The Regional Delivery Centre will provide a range of process and administrative support, and the expansion of services provides opportunities to specialise in different aspects of tax administration. There will be regular and direct contact with senior management, and the handling of highly confidential personal information.