B2B Marketing Manager
• The right candidate has a strong strategic B2B product marketing background; software marketing experience is a big plus
• 4+ years of experience in driving content marketing.
• Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
• Past experience building online and offline audiences.
• Ability to communicate in Romanian and English effectively with internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication skills
• A dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative and an excellent writer but also passionate about processes and able to use data to make decisions.
• Elite knowledge of real-time content marketing, and digital & social marketing
• Demonstrated success developing and executing brand awareness strategies, marketing campaign and PR activities
• You possess the ability to continually innovate, think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts
• A natural inclination to measure the efficiency of marketing activities, with strong project management skills
• You exhibit a can-do attitude and a growth-mindset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas or findings for impact to build alignment with leaders and cross-functional stakeholders.
• A willingness to roll up your sleeves and focus on tactical execution when urgency or the situation demands.
• Work under moderate supervision
• Understand and support Inulta's sales channels; train and support them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users;
• Be an ambassador for use of Inulta’s software solutions and coordinate all public relations activities
• Manage Marketing lead generation (MQLs), content curation/creation, sales collateral, and event support - attendance recruitment and content.
• Develop and lead the execution of go-to-market plans for our software product capabilities, working closely with clients, vendors, and senior leaders
• Define software positioning and messaging to differentiate from competitors.
• Create marketing collateral, product launch materials and customer facing content that reflect a deep understanding of customers data analysis and how Tagetik software fits into it.
• Execute creative marketing campaigns that drive awareness of our software product(s)
• Implement and maintain "best practices" in brand marketing and product marketing.
• Develop, track and set targets for software product adoption KPIs.
• Create brand and employer awareness
Benefits and why you should join us:
• We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery.
• Friendly, supportive, people oriented working environment
• International environment and exposure, challenging and rewarding projects
• Be part of a growing business and leave your mark
• Amazing office in a central location, parking place included
• Performance bonus
• Groupama health insurance
• 3 months on-boarding and training plan
• Flexible career path development
• Performance bonus and incentives based on results achieved
The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to Software sales that drive revenue growth. The B2B Marketing will report directly to VP Sales and be responsible for the development and management of focused B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness, as well as direct specific relationships with individual companies. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.