Responsibilities Within the Société Générale, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, and you will help to develop the next generation user services delivered within Société Générale Group. Inside GTS, you will part of the department Technical Strategy and Innovation (TSI) which has as mission to transform the GTS Information System and to promote innovation. What you will do: You will be involved in the development and maintainance of an internal application responsible with the infrastructure internal invoicing mechanism. Your role will require you to operationally manage and follow the topics where development team is involved. Another important aspect about your role is to continously try to find ways to improve the applications code/performance. You will be actively be involved in developing Société Générale’s private cloud platform. Other responsabilities:
- Monitor production infrastructure
- Monitor data integration flows
- Implement new features and ensure delivery in production
- Continously improve the existing codebase
- Be part of an Agile SAFe team
- +3 years’ experience on similar roles;
- Fluent in English; French would be a plus;
- Python 3 Flask and/or Django;
- Neo4J experience would be a plus;
- TDD/BDD approach;
- Understanding of Agile methodology;
At SG, GSC you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us! Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home ;
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.