Training Analyst - CDD 1 year
The Training Distribution Analyst oversees administrative tasks for Société Générale’s trainings addressed to Société Générale employees in France. You will answer questions regarding the training sessions and collaborates with different training interlocutors in France.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Plan training sessions both with internal trainers and external providers in accordance with appropriate training rooms availability in order to meet training needs
- Undertake all necessary action in the tools MyLearning, Mandarine, Neocase, etc. (session creation, trainer and room booking, employees’ registration, session cancellation, session staffing, invoice validation etc.);
- Respond in accordance with SLA and KPI to the SG Group employees’ requests for all the classroom trainings assigned in your portfolio;
- Daily manage the logistical elements for all training sessions in your portfolio (session scheduling, purchase order, training documentation, invoices, etc.);
- Interact with France interlocutors in order to decide administrative elements for the training sessions;
- Assure back up for an assigned team member from the team during his/her absence.
- Good command of French (B2)
- Familiar with EXCEL;
- Positive attitude and a cooperative person;
- Detailed oriented person with great organizational skills;
- Very good effective communication skills (especially written);
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us! Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.