Regulatory Reporting Analyst (ANACREDIT)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
• Qualifying experiences in accounting or financial audit with a focus on regulatory reporting and analytic, preferably in financial services/banking or in consultancy;
• Experience in implementing projects related to credit data represents a plus (reporting Basel 3, controlling, reporting on loans, administration of loans and guaranties, Credit Risk, COREP);
• Keen interest in regulatory reporting;
• English language and Excel knowledge – Advanced;
• Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance will be a plus.
Responsible of the implementation of processes within Regulatory team and the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group.
What you will do:
• Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to rationalize regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
• Responsible of the production of reports on a solo or on a consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group on subjects such as: ANACREDIT - new dataset with detailed information on individual bank loans to enterprise; Accounting Consistency Credit Risk - application of IFRS 9, Data Quality - improving Group Credit Risk Data Quality;
• Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
• Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
• Propose action plans to improve performance, remediate issues and participate to implementation of process simplification-continuous improvement.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.