Senior IT Recruiter
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Senior IT Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
IT Shared Services Center Central Europe Technologies (CE.T) is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Personal Finance (BNP Paribas PF), based in Bucharest, which is continually recording a rapid and solid growth, since January 2014.
CE.T’s core employees are developers with expertise in COBOL, .NET, JAVA, Python, AS 400.
We are working from anywhere and this includes places abroad within some limits in order to prevent different type of risks and for respecting the laws for taxes. We are also considering opening new working points outside Bucharest.
Who are you:
▪ You have experience in IT recruitment in Romania.
▪ You are curious about the company business, able to ask questions and to understand the projects principles
▪ You have at least 3 years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting.
▪ You are experience in the continual development of pipelines and advanced sourcing techniques to find high-quality technical candidates.
▪ You have very good experience in behavioral interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions.
▪ You are proficient in using different software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
▪ You have a high level of resilience and ability to accepting the setbacks while refocusing on tasks at hand.
▪ You have excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Romanian) another language such as French or Spanish is a big plus
▪ You have strong project, marketing and time management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects to closure.
▪ You have good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
▪ Partner with hiring managers to identify requirements and understand ideal candidate profiles prior starting the recruitment process.
▪ Develop and implement strategic initiatives for attracting and recruiting top technical talent, finding the best ways to build a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates.
▪ Establishing and maintaining real connections with candidates during the entire recruitment process and beyond.
▪ Manage the full recruitment cycle for assigned positions, from job posting through offer.
▪ Coordinate the interviewing process, using various interviewing best practices: structured interviews, behavioral questions etc.
▪ Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
▪ Ensure a meaningful and efficient candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
▪ Identify weaknesses in the recruitment process and provide recommendations for improvement, when the case.
▪ Develop strong relationships with hiring managers by managing expectations throughout the hiring process, by providing frequent status updates of recruitment efforts, and by providing relevant data and information for tracking metrics related to recruitment.
▪ Keep up to date with new technological trends and products in the area of recruitment.
▪ Represent the company in various recruitment events including campus-hiring events, career fairs, meetups and other network opportunities.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on Origin, Age, Gender, Personal belief, or sexual orientation