HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.
- Previous experience in a similar position within a company active in automotive or
- Technical University degree is mandatory;
- Very good command of English, German knowledge represents a significant advantage;
- Self-confident and responsible;
- Very good communication skills.
- Plan, design and develop the manufacturing programs;
- Establish and monitor the planned, designed and developed production programs;
- Makes production capacity studies regarding the machines and equipment's;
- Implement and administer the product modifications;
- Responsible for launching for manufacturing the new products;
- Takes part at the Continuous Improvement program for each allocated product;
- Creates the technical documentation regarding the products;
- Makes proposals for changes of the manufacturing technology, equipment's replacement.