Incident Response Specialist
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
There is a missing piece from the puzzle therefore...new job just ahead! For you it will be more than a typical job; you will dive into a world of opportunities, grow your potential, and explore a dynamic workplace.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who is willing to learn and innovate to join our team. If you are interested in the below activities, join our team!
The Incident Response Specialist will focus on two areas: Security Notifications and Incident Response. As part of Security Notifications, the role aims to track the presence and remediation of severe vulnerabilities across Vodafone Cloud Infrastructure. Within the Incident Response activity, the role aims to assess, investigate and resolve security incidents whilst supporting the CSOC.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Incident Response
Asses, investigate and support CSOC with resolving Security Incidents
• Security Notifications
Liaise with Patch and Vulnerability Coordinators and use data from the internal Security Tool to track the presence and remediation of vulnerabilities related to Security Notifications
• Integrate the CSIRT Activities Within the Internal Security Tool
Create requirements and use cases for the development team
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Strong understanding of Vulnerability Management activities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking
• Well-developed understanding of IT Operations and IT Cloud Computing with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment, security patching and hardening
• Technical knowledge in network security, operating system security, application-layer security
• Strong quality focused mind-set and practical experience (e.g. ITIL Quality Lifecycle model)
• Fluent English (minimum level required: B2)
• At least 2 years of experience in system administration or cyber security
• Adapt level of communication to various stakeholders
• ITILv3 Service management
• Experience on using Remedy
• Putting customers first
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Flexible work environment (work from home, flexible working hours etc.)
• Medical & Dental Care Services
• Life Insurance
• Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
• Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
• Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
• Access to sports clubs at special prices