Junior Client Advisor with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that will make your work successful:
• You are fluent in German and English;
• You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise;
• You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
• You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations;
• Answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge;
• Create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base;
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls;
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures;
• Ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries;
• Gather full scale knowledge and be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days;
• Currently with COVID-19, perform your work remotely.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!