HR and Payroll Analyst with Dutch
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Good Client handling skills
• Good communication, written and oral - Fluent in English and Dutch
• PC Literate
• Problem solving and analysis skills
• High attention to details skills
• Have excel knowledge
• Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach
• Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks when required.
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Individual payroll ticket processing via Service Now ticketing system deriving from main Workforce processes such as Hire, Job Change, Exit, Benefits, Leave of Absence etc. + keeping the 3rd party payroll provider informed.
• Payroll Report(s) consolidation, analysis and validation based on data from Workday, Payroll provider, local HR team and Client Management.
• Data reconciliation: between Workday system used by Accenture and Payroll system used by the payroll provider.
• Monthly massive payroll quality check for individual payroll request to ensure data accuracy hire details validation to ensure accurate onboardings and 1st payments.
• Participate to calls with payroll provider and client champions (management) to clarify payroll details
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!