Customer Service Representative
Sustainalytics, a Morningstar Company, provides high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
For more than 25 years, our firm has focused on delivering innovative solutions that have enabled the world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage ESG-driven risks and opportunities. With Sustainalytics now a part of Morningstar, we’re accelerating our efforts to bring meaningful ESG insights to investors of all types across different asset classes at the company and fund level.
Sustainalytics’ Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission, vision and values;
- Exceptional customer service experience: ability to provide excellent customer service communications via phone and web in a timely and polite manner;
- Customer-focused attitude: active listening skills, fluent verbal, and written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking: ability to process inquiries efficiently, paying attention to detail
- Supportive, positive and empathetic;
- Superb spoken and written English;
- Punctual, diligent and reliable;
- Adept in using online software (e.g. HubSpot, Outlook);
- Ability to work the designated Shift
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming inquiries from all channels (web, phone, email, social media) and respond in a timely and polite manner, provide answers, distribute them to the responsible team and ensure that their request have been answered.
- Understanding the nature of each request by actively listening, confirming or clarifying information and/or diffusing angry clients, if needed.
- Identify sales opportunities and create leads or support tickets.
- Being highly motivated to understand, meet and exceed the Team’s call centre metrics while - providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
Work in assigned shifts:
We're using a rotation system (roster) and are recruiting for the below shifts:
One week from 6:00 to 2PM
One week from 12PM to 8PM
One week from 4PM to 12AM