Support Escalation Manager
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Technical Project management skills
- x86 server architecture knowledge
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Customer-facing experience
- Multi-tasking skills; ability to run multiple projects at the same time
The EM is typically engaged to drive resolution for situations involving complex, technical issues where coordination amongst different cross-functional teams (internal and external) is required.
The position will be focused on problem determination and problem resolution with the server memory subsystem.
- Teams with different business units to ensure technical issues are clearly defined, understood, documented, and escalated
- Identifies the correct resources needed to drive resolution of a problem and operates as the focal point to facilitate meetings with the required resolution team members to drive a structured and cohesive resolution plan.
- Manages the execution of the technical Action Plan with the customer
- Teams with the internal business units for internal/external status communications and meeting requirements
- Provide heads up alerts and regular updates to internal upline/executive management for high visibility situations
- Teams with Product Engineering & Development to prepare any technical presentations for the customer
- Approves & fulfils parts and machine replacements requests
- Drives special projects to improve customer experience/satisfaction and continually looks for ways to innovate to improve efficiency and execution
- Completes a closed loop/lesson template when closing each case with a focus on identifying actionable items to drive improvements on