Financial Analysis Senior Advisor
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 7+ years of proven experience in a Finance role (Opex experience - desirable)
• Strong analytical and business modelling skills and the ability to influence and gain trust from others in critical situations
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English
• Proactivity and capability to handle complex variables in an agile environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Detailed knowledge of Excel and other software applications
• Accounting experience
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Financial Analysis team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Senior Advisor, you will work with highly skilled account teams to provide planning support for a business unit, including financial performance impact analysis, financial models and reports and variance review of actual and planned results.
• Perform monthly closes, forecasting activities, execution of strategic initiatives, process improvements, as well as supporting with ad-hoc financial analysis
• Perform close and planning activities
• Consolidate forecasts and actual reporting on a Global level
• Drive insightful business analytics and explain changes in financial performance; Develop and maintain financial models and reports
• Provide training to team members
• Executive Management support including presenting results of analysis, making recommendations and preparing business presentations
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.