Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Service Ticketing Platform Experience
• Familiarity of API’s
• Experience with XML
• Knowledge MySQL database and query optimization
• Increase the performance of MySQL queries and PHP scripts.
• Experience with Linux.
• Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira and Confluence)
Job responsibilities and requirements:
• Write and improve PHP code according to internal standards.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Support the services you build in production
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Continuous learning of applications and required technologies
• Deliver using versioning control systems (SVN, GIT)