Cyber Security Officer @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Fluent in French (read/write/speaking) and English (read/write/speaking);
• Good command of Microsoft Office, especially good knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Macros) and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Power BI
• Good knowledge of operational risk assessment;
• Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management, ideally knowledge of Sailpoint IIQ;
• Ability to prioritize and follow-up on task completion.
• Demonstration of autonomy and proactiveness;
• Good communication level oral and written;
• Capability to coordinate actions.
• Management of Access Review campaigns: administrate the review for Group perimeter and provide user support;
• Dashboards and KPI: create and distribute the dashboards related to Access Review campaign and other controls on user access;
• User support: assist users in access management processes, to qualify user difficulties, provide guidance in processes;
• Audit response: respond to Audit queries related to IAM processes and controls;
• Process improvement: analyze, propose and implement improvements on IAM processes and procedures used by the team.