Experienced Network and Telecommunications Specialist
Our people are the key. Friendly, smart, caring, loyal, talented, genuine… in one word: awesome! And we love working together, so much so that some of us have been here for more than 10 years.Requirements
What you’ll need to be successful
• You have a University degree in Telecommunication and/or you are able to document your knowledge through your general networking and telecom work experience.
• Proven relevant experience in networking and testing.
• You have a structured and methodical approach to work.
• You are able to quickly adapt and understand product technologies.
• You are willing to help mentor the team
• You have good communication skills and are able to speak and write in English.
We appreciate these:
• Hands on experience with Linux administration
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Servers Administration and Microsoft Lync
• Knowledge about Wi-Fi protocols
What you’ll be doing
• You will be integrated into the customer team and you will become familiar with the customer’s products and learn their processes.
• Perform manual and automated tests on networking and telecom equipment.
• Set up and maintain testing environments
• Report, manage and track bugs
• Design test specifications based on given requirements
What we'll hook you up with:
• A friendly environment where initiative is supported
• Learning opportunities tailored to all needs
• Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal needs
• Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more
• Awesome people to work with :)