FullStack JS Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have an University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable;
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in technologies like NodeJs, Angular, and React;
- You are focused on quality and technology oriented;
- You have a good understanding of Agile, Continuous Delivery, Automation and Micro-Services;
- You have experience with AWS, Jenkins and Jira;
- You have experience with frameworks (node.js, vue.js, REACT, svelte)
- Infrastructure-as-Code ( Terraform, Docker-Compose);
- Monitoring ( Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus, CAdvisor, AWS CloudWatch);
- In-Memory-DBs ( Memcached, Redis, AWS ElastiCache, ETCD);
- Storage ( AWS EFS, AWS S3, Tivoli Storage Manager, AWS Volumes);
- Databases (InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon DocumentDB, AWS RDS);
- Message Queues ( Mosquitto, Amazon MQ, RabbitMQ, AQMP, MQTT );
- Development Environment ( Gitlab, Mattermost, SonarQube, Jenkins, Webhooks );
- Authentication ( Keycloak, AWS IAM, CIAM );
- Compute ( AWS Auto Scaling, AWS EC2, Bosch Enterprise IT);
- Container ( Docker, AWS EKS & Kubernetes, AWS ECR & Docker Registry, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm );
- Security ( AWS Networking, AWS VPC, Iptables, Security Groups, Load Balancer, Target Groups );
- Linux ( RHEL, AmazonLinux, Alpine Linux );
- Scripts ( Bash, Shell);
We would also appreciate if:
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring other UI developers;
- You have relevant experience in working in high-performant agile software teams;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
- Connected Mobility Solutions
Our group is focused on delivering Cloud Software Solutions within Bosch. The development teams work fully Agile, following a DevOps approach, in a startup-like environment, but inside a well-established company. Our tech stack is mainly based on Java and it also includes: Spring, Angular, Python, SQL and No SQL databases, Docker containers, public and private cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Bosch cloud). We use micro-service architectures to build fast, responsive and scalable solutions.
- Digital transformation :
We are a passionate interdisciplinary team with a mission to turn data into knowledge and enable digitalization in all fields of business. We design, develop and operate solutions that integrate data, process it and consume it via AI or data science algorithms on premise, Big Data or cloud-based platforms. Our projects can be complex reporting tools, data pipelines for data acquisitions from electronic control units in cars or sensors in wearables or full-stack AI applications like automated optical inspection, event detection.
- Engineering Systems Vision :
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
What you do:
- You will implement high quality micro-service and services architecture using NodeJs and Angular.
- You will collaborate and work efficiently in Agile teams to deliver integrated, solid and tested solutions.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and UX teams to delivery high quality services to our customers.
- You will build functionality with reusable code and libraries, with a focus on future reusability.
- You will contribute to agile process.