Service Manager with German
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager with German knowledge to join our team in Bucharest.
• Customer facing experience in setting realistic expectations, responding to escalations, resolving issues, performing follow up/ follow-through, and providing high-quality support;
• Experience with ITIL framework (Operational Level)
• Excellent levels of understanding for an end to end processes and awareness of issues and priorities;
• Flexibility, as workload and responsibilities change constantly due to agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Very good knowledge of English language;
• Very good knowledge of German language;
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills;
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with deadlines;
• Team player and coach;
• Technical knowledge/ experience is considered a plus (Enterprise Infrastructure oriented)
• Successful administration of project management framework, processes, and tools
• Collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions
• Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics
• Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools
- Takes responsibility for the overall delivery of the agreed project scope, ensuring day-to-day operational activities are carried out in a timely and reliable way;
- The main interface between the customer and IBM delivery center, whose main focus is to:
- Provides leadership & coordination of internal project team(s), monitoring and supporting the delivery of agreed services on the project;
- Acts as the main point of contact for the internal project team, being fully aware of the overall project status & planned activities;
- Cascades information at different layers internally & enable efficient communication with both internal & external stakeholders;
- Represents the first point of escalation for the project service within the escalation matrix, responsible to manage & address effectively all communicated issues/ complaints;
- Ensures that issues are addressed properly and process improvements are put in place to increase service quality, effectiveness & efficiency;
- Drives operational excellence through creation, adoption and maturity of project tools and processes;
- Assures service quality objectives, implementing of governance and responsiveness through KPI’s and metrics;
- Enables ITIL maturity and global adoption levels focusing on the core ITIL process areas with emphasis on Incident, Problem, Change Management & Request Fulfillment competencies;
- Works with the service solution and project team to ensure that new services are introduced & operationalized correctly;
- In addition, is prepared to carry out any other reasonable duties as requested.