Operations & Support Assistant
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset);
• Good organizational skills;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
• Able to work in a team and be proactive.
• Serve as executive assistant to the management team, both on-site and in a hybrid manner of working
• Provide a comprehensive and confidential secretarial service including word documents editing and formatting, data processing
• Work in close co-operation with the management team to handle day-to-day operational issues
• Travel arrangements (flight tickets, hotel reservation, taxi, meeting rooms, registration) and expenses
• Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information
• Liaison with the internal support functions
• Act as a support in all required issues.
We are currently looking for an Operations & Support Assistant to join our Tax & Legal Delivery Centre.
The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) was initially set up in 2017 and has quickly grown into currently a 5 Business Lines Center, counting 200+ employees, offering a wide range of administrative and technical support services to our European and Global Tax Operations.