GENERAL LEDGER WITH GERMAN
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualifications
· min. 4 years of experience in general and/or financial accounting
· Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
· Good communication & collaboration skills
· Demonstrated high reliability and self-motivation
· Drive accountability and results
· Fluency in spoken and written English and German
·Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (e.g. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate.
·Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports about the entities managed manner.
·Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process accordingly.
·Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and accurate.
·Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
· Competitive salary package
· Free private medical services
· Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
· 25 vacation days/year
· Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
· WFH & Flexible Working Hours
· Free access to the Bookster library
Take advantage of this opportunity and send your CV to the email address, or you can give us a call:
Lucia -0746 047 580