Junior Managers Program (Commercial Area), CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You have self-initiative;
- You bring positive attitude;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor and Master's degree in Business Informatics, Economics, Business Affairs
- International experience (for example: Erasmus, internships in own area of activity, Faculty Abroad)
Experience and Skills:
- 3 years working experience in financial/logistics field;
- Experience in automotive manufacturing represents a great advantage;
- Entrepreneurial thinking and leadership potential;
- Local project experience in technical industrial area: logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing, development, quality or similar;
- Independent way of work, analytical skills, intercultural competence, flexibility, networking-oriented.
- English - level C1;
- German - level B1 is helpful.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Diana-Daniela.Mercea@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly
Not sure this opportunity is suitable for you? Check out the story of current and former JMP employees and find out for yourself!
Your valuable contribution to something big :
- You are part of an individual program design with diverse further education and involvement in development of innovative solutions;
- You will be integrated into global projects in a targeted way;
- You will participate in composition of the trainee program from 4-6 stations throughout Romania in various areas;
- You will gather international experience through a firmly planned stage abroad;
- You will be involved into daily business and projects;
- You will be prepared for global leadership with a personal mentor;
- You develop a comprehensive network within the company.