20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• 3 – 6 years of relevant experience
• Java Support responsibilities include debugging and troubleshooting java based applications
• Proven hands-on Software/Application support with core Java or .NET, micro services, SQL queries
• Troubleshooting and the ability to delve deeply into technical details & acquire/create the necessary
• knowledge to effectively troubleshoot and repair of the applications
• Knowledge Splunk, VictorsOps, Appdynamics, Sumologic web automation like selenium and ability to learn new tools and technologies
• The project has the mission to create a new industry platform for medical diagnostic testing
• With this platform we create a new channel to deploy digital products to medical labs and hospitals
• The project is highly collaborative
• It includes state of the art technologies such as edge deployment, gateway connectivity, digital marketplace, data lake, security for a highly regulated industry, modern DevSecOps and cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes
• The SRE team will set-up the operations for the platform
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount