This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs IT Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• In-depth understanding of inner Kubernetes workings (networking and storage stack, pod scheduling)
• In-depth understanding of the Linux operating system and how it interacts with container runtimes
• Knowledge of GitOps Principles and Tooling (FluxCD, Terraform)
• Knowledge of Kustomize/Helm
• Knowledge of Vault
• Knowledge of DevSecOps best-practices and continuous integration
• Knowledge of the Rancher ecosystem preferred
• We are on a Digital Transformation journey with increasing roll out of digital products
• In this programme we create an Edge solution that will provide options to customers to run their workloads on: physical hardware provided by company or re-using customer datacenter, customer private clouds (vSphere, OpenStack…), local regional cloud contracts owned by customer
• The edge solutions will be managed by a regional cloud orchestration with the right support model and regional specificities while sharing one single code base
• It is a cutting edge technology programme
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount