SwiconGroup is one of the leading members of the IT arena for almost a decade, since 2017 present also in Romania.Requirements
• 2+ years in recruitment (IT is an advantage), either with an agency or in-house;
• Fluent in Romanian and English languages, Hungarian is nice-to-have;
• University degree;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Result orientation;
• Willingness to learn.
• Target, identify and source the best possible talent in Romania;
• Use innovative search methods and any creative means possible to engage candidates at various seniority levels;
• Conduct and plan interviews – you will be active with candidates on all levels of the recruitment process;
• Take care of our newcomers in Romania, support onboarding;
• Know labour-law and maintain and update employee data in our global HR systems;
• Cooperate with payroll provider and prepare payroll inputs;
• Be part of Social media group – helping with content, promotion;
• Foreign employees administration.