Senior Game Producer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile AMBER STUDIO active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Game Producer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
About the Role: Amber is looking for a passionate and experienced Game Producer who will lead development teams to translate product visions into actionable plans. This is a key role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners and product leadership. You are the product owner, player representative and vision holder for your team. Key Activities
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from initial development through post-launch Live Operations;
- Own product P&L and ensure both feature roadmap and staffing plans lead to commercially successful development
- Work closely with the head of the business to define market and product opportunities;
- Lead and work collaboratively with Art, Design, Development and QA to create, implement and iterate high quality products;
- Coordinate with teams throughout the company to ensure all aspects of the live product run smoothly, including Marketing, Business Analytics, User Acquisition and more;
- Work with Publishers and other external development partners to align on product roadmap, provide visibility and insight into product performance
- Work with the team’s creative leadership from concept to implementation, to ensure all designs are aligned to the core product vision;
- Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across all departments to ensure product goals are met;
- Work with department leads to identify and resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals;
- Motivate and support development team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved;
- Build AAA mobile games via understanding of best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure;
- Attract, develop, inspire and lead high performers, creating a culture that motivates and retains talent required for success.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in game production
- Shipped at least 1 game in a production role
- Experience effectively leading development teams (domestic, global, 3rd party)
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision-making
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Strong project and people management skills
- Experience running P&Ls and operating budgets for a game or studio
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development
- Passion and considerable experience playing games
- Adaptability and ability to collaborate and lead a mildly distributed team
- Enjoys an interactive and agile work environment and collaborates well with various work styles
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage products and teams successfully, while working effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs