Junior Presales & Proposal Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EveryMatrix active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Presales & Proposal Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Basic understanding of IT systems and lingo.
• At least 1 year of experience working with cross-functional teams and reporting to senior stakeholders across technical, financial and/or operational functions of the business.
• Ability to get things done under pressure.
• Knowledge of product development & product lifecycle.
• Good software skills (APIs, Microsoft Office suite, Gant Charts, JIRA/Confluence, productivity tools).
• Professional handling of potential client contacts and the ability to interact and solicit input for potential requirements.
• Strong documentation, oral and written English communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills and the ability to balance multiple ongoing responsibilities and appropriately communicate issues.
• Analytic mind (strategic thinking); Decision-making; Commercially astute; Result oriented with problem solving skills;
• Fast learner and very adaptable.
• With initiative & responsible (respects deadlines/agreements etc.).
• Fast learner and very adaptable, experienced in working in a fast-paced project environment.
• Fantastic team spirit.
• Experience working in a fast-paced project environment
Nice to have:
• Experience as Project / Integration Manager in an IT company is a very nice to have but not imperative.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of IT project management will be very useful.
• Knowledge management skills are a big plus.
• Technical University/Computer Science or University of Economics / Business-Management.
• Experience in Requirements Management desired.
• Experience with the gambling industry is a plus.
• Project Management Certification or courses are a plus.
• Support the process for delivery of compliant, professionally produced RFPs & RFIs(Requests for Proposals & Requests for Information) within customer defined timeframes.
• Support the proposal team, coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders
• Clearly communicate expectations to proposal team members and stakeholders and influence at a senior level.
• Ensure that proposal teams follow persuasive writing and proposal best practice guidelines.
• Oversee others to ensure the adequate quality levels of the RFP/RFI.
• Document template management in line with company branding.
• Work with project stakeholders to define project scope, goals, deliverables, resources and perform high-level project planning and scheduling as part of both the RFP/RFI process and, when necessary for other clients in presales phase.
• Track and report on proposal completeness status and provide status reports – monitoring progress against baseline.
• Archive the delivered RFP/RFI in a common repository, use and adapt the information & knowledge stored for further similar scope RFPs/RFIs.
• Be involved in the sales process together with the sales manager from lead status, all the way to client signing.
• Communicating with potential clients in presales phase – Direct discussions on MS Teams, chat, e-mail and other channels, making suggestions of what and how to be delivered according to their potential, business needs, technical capabilities and involvement and other client related specifics.
• Keeping track, follow up and proactively update the potential clients on the status of open questions, documentation, technical and business requirements, project plan etc.
• Focuses on removing impediments, help with technical questions & emails from Sales managers, ‘how to’ procedures and ensure that the correct resources are involved in the presales process at any time.
Perks & Benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company