Senior Sales Executive B2B
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- At least, 3 years of experience in high-performance sales;
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred;
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer;
- Experience in training and motivating a sales team;
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals;
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change.
- Build a partner portfolio from scratch and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers;
- Lead from the front in closing deals, on-boarding them and account management for your city’s partners;
- Meet monthly objectives defined by the Sales Director;
- Coordinate the Sales Plans defined together with the Sales Operation Manager + - Marketing team + Key Accounts Sales + Account Management team;
- Train and motivate the sales team.
-work schedule: 8 hours / day L-V;
-fixed salary package and monthly performance bonus;
Come and join our Team!