This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edenred Romania active
View all jobs ACCOUNT MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.” these solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
Edenred’s 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed close to €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
As an Account Manager you will promote and sell Edenred’s products and services to the clients in the existing portfolio as well as acquire new corporate customers.
- Promote and sell Edenred’s products and services to the clients in the existing portfolio in the assigned area: Bucuresti, Ilfov, Ialomita and Calarasi
- Continuously prospect the market to acquire new clients in the assigned area
- Manage the relationship with the existing clients, while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Prepare commercial offers, negotiate contracts and ensures after sales support for customers
- Elaborate data analysis and reports related to your activity and customer’s performance
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have min 2-3 years experience in B2B sales field, in financial /banking /telecommunication services.
You are graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Management, or a similar field.
You have demonstrated:
- Relevant B2B experience with medium and large companies
- Market and customer orientation
- Analytical competence and decision making skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MSOffice package
- Clean driving license, B category
- Availability to travel
EXPECTED START DATE
- Location: Bucharest Office
- Specific working conditions: Full-time job