Be challenged in a dynamic IT company.
You can look forward to an exciting working day in which you work closely with your colleagues in the SRE team and development teams and Project Managers and Service Delivery Managers across the organization. Essentially, Systematic wants to make life better. We have a true passion for developing optimal solutions. This is why we work with CMMI and the very best elements of Scrum, Lean, and ITIL. We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to retain our position at the forefront of development. This means you will be given room to maneuver and get to know every detail of our core business. You will become part of a dynamic and growing business in which close co-operation between colleagues is key to us being able to make a difference with world-class software.
Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
• Operating, maintaining and optimizing application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance
• Automation of manual processes such as deployment, build pipelines, and monitoring
• Discuss and assist with development projects to design operational solutions that create business value for our customers
• Improving tools, methods, and processes for all relevant operations
• Actively applying best practice activities, tools, processes, and methods
• Using your knowledge and experience to advise colleagues in best practice techniques and to implement operationally efficient products with high levels of availability
• Create stress-free shifts and daily work by having alarms and monitoring under control
Long term, you will be included in a 24/7 roster with your colleagues in the SRE team, working on a three-week cycle.
Curious and innovative DevOps System Engineer
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps System Engineer
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery best practices and knowledge of essential DevOps principles is an advantage
- It is an advantage if you have hands-on experience in building, operating, maintaining, and implementing stable solutions that others can easily maintain.
- Looking at your personal qualities, you are proactive and enjoy testing, automating, and optimizing solutions using new technologies.
- You are passionate about learning new things and have the necessary drive to specialize in SRE.
- In your work, you can see the 360-degree perspective and think outside the box whilst being able to execute and see tasks through to their completion.
- In addition, you are a team player who thrives on close co-operation with your team and colleagues across the organization.