Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• UIPath Foundations and Advanced Training completed.
• Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Certification is considered a plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (spoken and written) in English;
• Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s)
• Experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with any commercial solution
Nice to have:
• Microsoft Office package advance level (especially Excel, macros, VBA)
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• At least 1 year professional experience in programming or IT;
• Previous telecom process knowledge
• Design, develop/code, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components, ensuring quality of the system;
• Responsible for creating the solution design, document and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
• Responsible for the development standards and code review;
• Work with colleagues to implement Robotic Process Automations initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows;
• Assist manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of Robotic Process Automations solutions throughout the organization;
• Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
• Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
• Supervises all application development phases, including all necessary activities for deploying to production.
• Maintains reusable components library, merge similar components to create single reusable interfaces for similar systems.
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!