REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager who is eager to seek a new challenges related to the regulatory environment for the P&G product categories as part of our Global Product Stewardship department? We are looking for expertise across Product Stewardship to secure full regulatory compliance across all product categories. “DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS!”
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Provide full product regulatory compliance across portfolio.
- Cooperate with the Brand, Sales, Supply Chain and Legal teams in preparation of new launches and any new initiative of the portfolio.
- Ensure that the Regulatory Information Management system is maintained and advise organization of potential regulatory risks.
- Provide regulatory input into Global Product labelling and approval to enable commercial activation of product launches.
- At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands and your career.
- You’ll be at the core of Regulatory Life Cycle Management activities, lead initiatives and take ownership and responsibility of regulatory assessment for changes of our products.
- We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, challenged, heard, and confident.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Stability and prestige of a multinational company
- Competitive salary and benefits package (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Genuine opportunity to develop within a Top Employer of choice organization.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- A Minimum of a Masters-degree – Ideally Biochemistry, Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Bioengineering, Life Science related.
- Strong compliance and regulatory affairs technical mastery is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and perseverance.
- Creative attitude and innovative thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficient English, both written and speaking
- Great teamwork skills and strong ability to work well with different cultures.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your outstanding ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.