Logistics Trainee with French
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
-A student or a fresh graduate;
-Passionate to learn more about the business and logistics processes;
-Curious and very organized;
-A very good communicator.
- Supports the team to plan and optimize loads based on delivery dates, fill rates, and customer requirements
- Supports the team to analyze and treat abnormalities
- Supports the operational team to organize the transport and to obtain / validate the necessary documentation
- Proactively alerts relevant partners in the event of any issue, delay or failure in terms of service commitment and engages in the search for a customer solution
- Contribute to continuous improvement to improve work methods, results and customer satisfaction
- Participates actively in weekly performance review meetings as well as any other team meetingEnsures permanent coverage of defined service needs.
A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
Private medical subscription;
Deduction of vacation costs;
Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it.
If your profile fits our role:
We have a phone call to get to know each other;
We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.