20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another field
• Proven experience as a test specialist
• Used tools and technologies: simple SQL, Simple programming language knowledge, Oracle/Oracle Forms; SAP, SOAP UI / API Testing
• Predominantly manual testing, small amount of automation (SOAP UI, Ranorex)
• Executes test cases under varying circumstances
• Documents and evaluates test results
• Detects, logs, and reports program bugs
• Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors
• Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
• Partners with engineers to drive QA efforts
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount