Professional Services Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Professional Services Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Strong UNIX/Linux (Red Hat, Solaris, HP-UX) experience;
• Proven Relational Database experience;
• 4+ years structured programming experience (Java is advantage);
• Advanced Scripting experience (Shell, Python, PERL, TCL);
• Experience with XML and/or SOAP;
• Familiarity with cloud-native, containerized solutions. Experience with Rancher, Kubernetes
and Docker is an advantage;
• Experience working on multi-threaded applications;
• Knowledge of development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM);
• Can demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills for effective dialogue with colleagues on a project team and with customers;
• Proven record of planning and delivery of product/project to customers;
• Customer management experience;
• Delivery of complex products to multiple customers;
• Experience of technically managing a complex systems integration project.
We would love it if:
• You have experience in performance testing and exploratory test;
• You have at least ISTQB CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level) & above.
The skills you bring to the team
• Have a curiosity to learn more;
• You have analytical approach to designing, problem solving, testing and defect fixing;
• Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
• Ability to provide technical guidance to your team and mentor junior tester;
• Supportive, always be motivator & lead by example;
• As team player by collaborating with others (not limited to internal department);
• A burning desire to ‘be your best’ and work in an environment where you can really have an impact.
• Responsible for all technical aspects of a project including: requirements gathering, design, customization, test, integration and deployment of solutions for Network Operators;
• Work on multiple problems of diverse scope where refinement of design/requirements will be necessary & is expected to drive resolution of requirements and issues. This involves taking requirements from multiple sources, such as customers and equipment vendors, plus planning and delivering the resultant project tasks and deliverables on time and to a high standard;
• Working onsite with customers as the primary technical contact and to interface with them constructively and professionally;
• Company’ technical representation at customer meetings, presentations and conferences.
• Produce requirements and design specifications and test plans in the course of implementing solutions;
• Leads the technical design and implementation of a project, guides and supports the project team contributes significantly to the success of the team and is able to gain the co-operation of others;
• Liaise with the wider Company’s teams (Engineering, Product Management, Support) for issue resolution, new features and product enhancements;
• Demonstrates an organized, systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to designing, problem solving, coding and defect fixing. Ensure that the team applies this approach in a coherent fashion to all aspects of the project life cycle;
• Continues to develop an appreciation of the wider field of telecommunication technology outside their own specialization and continues to develop a good broad understanding of computer system architecture, telecommunications technologies, telecommunications industry developments and trends.
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Professional and friendly working environment