EDI Developer (m/f/)
neusta eastern europe is staffing high profile IT projects throughout Europe with a strong focus in Germany and the Central European region. In essence, we secure freelance and permanent candidates for neusta projects as well as projects for partner companies. Both as individual resources or as a complete tech teams.
As one of the newest neusta companies, neusta eastern europe combines the development opportunities of a startup with the possibilities and security of the German team neusta group of over 1000 employees and 500 freelancers. Team neusta with its headquarters in Bremen and Hamburg is continuously growing and is now present in 10+ cities in Germany, France, Austria Switzerland and Romania. What is most important for us is our outstanding, people-oriented working culture which we’re creating and living in Bucharest too.
For our partners, a German company with a long history in the mobility sector, we are
looking for an EDI Developer (m/f/) for a permanent position in Bucharest.
● Expertise: Design of new processes in electronic business data interchange (EDI)
and Developing mappings and processes, as well as application software in the EDI
environment.Technical management and consulting of projects related to EDI.
● Varied tasks: Documentation of EDI processes and parameterization of the
EDI interfaces for communication partners are parts of the daily work routine.
● Processes: In addition to optimizing the adopted EDI software in terms of
maintainability, performance, cost reduction and risk minimization, tasks are
independently integrated in the production operations for the EDI application software
are carried out.
● Interfacing: Implement using standard connectors of multiple interfaces
between individual systems and provide technical advice and services for the fast
and efficient connection of partners.
and efficient connection of partners.
● A successfully completed degree (business information systems, computer science, industrial engineering) or a comparable technical qualification.
● Several years of professional and project experience in the design and implementation of requirements in the EDI environment.
● Experience in IT process handling with ITIL, focus on Change, Incident and
release management. Ideally knowledge in web services development (SOAP / REST)and knowledge in Java and Perl development.
● Personality: likes to work conceptually and analytically and is characterized by an independent and responsible way of working.
● Language: very good knowledge of English and Romanian, both written and spoken.
Pay and performance:
● With us you will find the best conditions to shape the future. Company international team dedicates itself to new challenges with drive. With us you will find freedom for your own ideas, flexible working hours with home office and flexitime, attractive remuneration with performance-based bonuses, opportunities for further development and many other extras.
● In addition to a salary in line with market requirements, all company employees receive a bonus, depending on performance. This is awarded according to individual targets, agreed annually with superiors.
● In addition, holiday and vacation bonuses are granted, sometimes even in the amount of a monthly salary. After the first six months you are entitled to the accumulated capital benefit.
● Our position as market leader is closely linked to our employees who have contributed to achieving a top position. Their personal and professional development is very important to us. That's why we promote their talents as an investment in a shared future.
● We offer a wide range of training courses. The courses and seminars are practical and aim to help you perform all your duties correctly and achieve your professional and personal development goals.
● Specialist and management courses
● Courses on methods and techniques
● Courses on personal data processing (EDV)
● Language courses.
Work Location: Romana Square, Bucharest
Role Type: Permanent employment contract
Capacity utilization: full-time, 8 hours/ day
Should this sound of interest to you, please e-mail an updated version of your resume career(at)neusta-ee.de