Senior Recruiter with Russian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Romania active
View all jobs Senior Recruiter with Russian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Requirements
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment;
- Experience in recruiting for management roles and in managing complex recruitment processes;
- Active networker and out-of-the-box approach to solving recruitment challenges;
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels including but not limited to Linkedin, Facebook and other channels;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet or beat deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to generate insights and understand recruitment metrics;
- Fluency in English;
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
- Good analytical skills;
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A Senior Recruiter with Russian on a permanent contract
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
FUNCTION: Human Resources
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of GBS HR, Recruitment department.
You will run the recruitment process from start to finish, including working with hiring managers to define required skill sets, source and screen candidates, negotiate offers, and close candidate, across all functions and different seniority levels.
Reports to: Recruitment Team Leader
Geographic Scope: GBS
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- You will define sourcing strategy for the roles in scope
- You will identify and source top talent across multiple functions and job levels, including but not limited to marketing, finance, human resources, supply chain, etc.
- You will partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies and target candidates to reach out to
- You will present the preselected candidates to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers by supporting arguments (candidate profile based on screening, phone interview and tests)
- You will run the phone interview process and gathers feedback from HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers
- You will coordinate the final selection process steps via the system (assessment, tests, reference checks etc) and follow up on recruitment projects from beginning to the end, as to continuously monitor own performance and seek ways to improve it
- You will build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn, specialized job boards, social networks, networking initiatives
- You will track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.