Financial Audit Manager / Senior Manager - Romania & Moldova
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
• Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CAFR, Moldovan Audit Certifications or other similar accounting frameworks obtained or in progress;
• 6 years or more of audit and assurance services experience on medium to large clients in commercial and Financial Services industries;
• Knowledge of the Romanian and Moldovan Accounting Standards, as well as International Financial Reporting Standards;
• Ability to produce quality work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines;
• Excellent written and spoken English, Romanian, Russian (optional, would be an advantage);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment;
• Dedicated team manager capable to inspire and build a strong teamwork spirit.
• Work on Audit engagements – remotely or on-site in Romania and Republic of Moldova. Regular travel to Republic of Moldova, up to 50% of the time;
• Lead project teams on Romanian, Moldovan and international clients;
• Mentor and develop junior and senior staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback;
• Build and maintain strong professional relationships with client management;
• Contribute to the business development of the portfolio of clients;
• Working efficiently as a team member, sharing responsibilities, providing support, improving, maintaining and updating communication with the management team.