Customer and Stock Accounting Reviewer
We care about giving people a better way forward. If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, then this is where your adventure starts in Michelin.
- Critical tasks to perform control, produce monthly accounts and close books within deadlines;
- Quality and completeness of information recorded in Subledger, General Ledger and also all detailed accounting reports according to the cycle concerned. Action plan to address non quality and improve quality;
- Analysis and control of cycle transactions, reporting to Company (ies)'s CESP Leader and Local Accounting Manager;
- Cycle(s)’ deliverables and data necessary for Legal auditors and tax/regulations controllers are provided within plan deadlines and comply with expected quality level;
- Defined standards for all CESP’s/outsourcer’s accounting activities are implemented;
- Regarding the Key User part: first level contact towards operational people concerning any question about his/her scope, ERP tools and other systems tests, training service.
- Economic background;
- Experience in Accounting/ Controlling/ Analysis/ Audit can be considered as a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Good level of French;
- ERP system knowledge is a plus;
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.