SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Location: Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, Location: Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent;
• 3-5 years of security engineering experience;
• 3-5 years of network infrastructure skills (managing firewalls, cloud networks, routing, Active Directory, etc.);
• 3-5 years of experience with setting up application security, identify and access management, data security, and infrastructure security;
• 1-3 years of experience with at least one of the following backend programming languages: Python, NodeJS, Java, C#;
• 1-3 years of experience developing in SQL and NoSQL databases, including but not limited to, MySQL, AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Redshift, AWS Dynamo;
• 3-5 years of experience working in AWS Cloud (EC2, Kubernetes, CloudFormation);
• 3-5 years of experience with AWS VPC/Subnet, AWS IAM, Key Management, Encryption, and Logging/Monitoring;
• 3-5 years of experience with Git version control and GitHub;
• Familiar with Agile methodology and use of tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack;
• Experience collaborating with a team of developers with varying skillsets; managing and coordinating work with offshore team members in India and/or Eastern Europe in an Agile software development practice;
• Demonstrated experience in a highly dynamic and team-oriented environment with a culture of inclusion, transparency and sharing;
• Experience with MQ/data streaming/ESB platforms (like Kafka) a plus;
• Experience with at least one of the following front-end programming languages a plus: React, Angular, Vue;
• Familiarity with RESTful API applications a plus.
• Work within a scrum team to delivery high security, high quality working software;
• Run lean and deliver on what is committed;
• Collaborate with internal business partners and scrum team to analyze and decompose complex software features into smaller, workable stories for planning and execution;
• Perform the technical implementation and testing of stories;
• Ensure delivered stories meet the definition of done, including but not limited to, complying with security standards, meet performance standards, having unit, functional and end to end testing, included as part of the CI/CD deployment pipeline;
• Engage with team members and be an active contributor in standups, user story mapping, backlog grooming, demos, retros, etc.;
• Capture and share knowledge, mentor and coach team members and delivery partners;
• Analyze, develop specifications for, and deliver enhancements; debug, solve issues/problems and maintain complex applications or system(s);
• Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of deliverables;
• Contribute to software engineering and security best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, maintainability;
• Be nimble, have an agile mindset, and able to adapt to changes quickly;
• Lead secure cloud migrations to industry leading cloud ecosystems while establishing and maintaining a high level of security and compliance;
• Build reusable security patterns and best practices for multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
• Set up multi-cloud security processes for scanning assessments, logging, SOC notifications, etc.;
• Provide expertise in cloud related security operations, engineering, automation, compliance, test and evaluation, security, and accreditations, Identify and Access Management, etc.;
• Collaborate with our Enterprise Security team to ensure organization’s security standards are followed and propose new standards and best practices as necessary.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding!