(HR) Total rewards Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs (HR) Total rewards Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2 years of Compensation & Benefits, Payroll or Finance experience
- Strong relevant experience, or combination of education and work experience
- Experience in analysing data
- Highly competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint & other analytical tools
- Possess a natural curiosity, analytical mind, and excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Has a proven track record in stakeholder management & are customer focused
- Innovative and assertive team player with skills to influence and communicate at all levels
- Highly organized and proactive, with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
- Preferred Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Highly PC literate with knowledge of HRIS (Workday an advantage), reporting tools and spreadsheet applications.
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Build and maintain market-competitive salary structures for a diverse group of jobs, reflecting the company’s strategy for attracting and retaining key talent
- Ensure compliance with local labor codes and regulations, as well as company philosophy
- Lead the annual Market Analysis and Salary Planning process for the countries you support, reconciling market position and projected market movement with affordability and internal equity constraints
- Design and maintain attractive benefit programs for team members that aid in the retention of key talent
- Provide cost estimates to Solutions and Pricing teams for new roles
- Manage and execute key compensation programs such as Annual Merit Increase and Performance Bonus
- Participate in the automation of compensation processes in Workday
- Provide compensation recommendations for leadership team members during recruitment and promotion
- Develop and execute policies related to compensation and benefits for the countries you support
- Provide guidance to leaders for addressing issues related to internal equity, reorganization, or other restructuring
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Monthly meal tickets
- Public transportation and gym subscriptions reimbursement, after trial period
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. - - - Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long