Working Student Technical Department, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So, why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student, with technical background
- Conversational English skills, because you will communicate with our multicultural colleagues
- We are looking for a medium level of Microsoft Office (Excel), because you will be responsible to process input data
- Interest in learning about processes from a manufacturing factory
- Show willingness for support and administration of the plant ramp-up
- Express initiative for learning about the latest trends in technology
- Be able to communicate and collaborate with our colleagues from different departments
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
Your contribution to something big:
- Growth opportunity, joining various team projects, in order to improve your technical skills
- Have the opportunity to learn how to work in a multicultural environment
- Familiarize with the equipments and the processes from our plant
- Apply your theoretical knowledge from university in practice, being involved in production projects
- Manage tasks like, data input and data-bases up-dates, depending on what you are passionate about
- Take part to assigned trainings to enrich your career development skills