Field Service Engineer - Ploiesti
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join our Performance Materials & Technologies team in Ploiesti. Our new colleague will support our main customer to increase the local added value at Petrobrazi Refinery and will help expand Honeywell service business with special emphasis to the new line of products & services.
• Solid experience in process control and control systems within an industrial environment
• Good knowledge of networking & IT: operating systems; firewalls; switches
• Medium to advanced level of Romanian and English
• Ability to work independently
• Customer centric approach and great communication skills
• Solution oriented mindset and willingness to continuously develop your skills
• If you already worked with Experion system and Safety Manager, your induction will be much easier
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
• Configuration of the already implemented control systems, network, virtual systems; troubleshooting
• Handle customer requests for technical assistance – on call support on rotation basis, typically 2 weeks per month
• Solve customers' technical problems related to Honeywell systems and instruments
• Handle spot orders from both technical and administrative perspective, keep contact with customers, vendors and internally as well
• Report performed activities to the Project Manager and/or Service Leader
• Establish and continually update a data base about the local installed base
• Support projects on as-needed basis – location may vary
• Improve your knowledge continuously and follow LSS Certification program internally
• A wide range of top technology to work with (safety systems, DCS, networking, virtualization)
• Extensive training and certification program
• Experienced team members and leaders to support your development within Honeywell
• National and international projects to be part of
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.