Technical Coordinator, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
In 2013 Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant in the heart of Transylvania, to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers. The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj Plant.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch Campus which is equipped with modern training rooms and workshops provided with state-of-art tools for the continuous development of Bosch associates. As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant, Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- University degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Good technical and analysis skills;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in engineering field;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving, time management skills;
- Excellent skills in analysis of technical products, electronic and mechanical systems;
- Orientation to fulfillment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics;
- Very good experience in laboratory activities;
- Good communication skills;
- Skills to present achievements and challenges to management;
- Ability to deal with conflict and solving problem with a systematic approach;
- Team orientation, team-player;
- Experience in product audit in the automotive field represents a great advantage ;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP.
- ISO 16949
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Wellbeing programs for associates;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Alina-Ioana.Bostan@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group;
- You plan, lead and coordinate the product audit activities - quality and reliability testing for Bosch products in Cluj Plant;
- You define and monitor process indicators and their continuous improvement by implementing and following the appropriate processes;
- You are responsible for the synthesis of results and their presentation to superiors and management;
- You support on business plan preparation;
- You participate and represent the team in internal and external audits;
- You are responsible for identifying deviations and eliminating them from the process;
- You follow standard AE procedures and take additional steps to optimize quality verification processes;
- You follow the workload of the team, share tasks with its members and follow their completion;
- You train and coach team members on their responsibilities;
- You support the ramp up of new series production products;
- You are responsible for optimization of consumables stocks;
- You build interface to local and standard RB suppliers & supporting ordering process;
- You keep the overview for the entire technical activities in the team;
- You prepare, verify, confirm capability and, if necessary, install and maintain test equipment according to specifications and instructions;
- You will keep an overview of test equipment available and requests change / repair or capacity increase if needed.