Working student - assistant manager in MOE5
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Power Point)
- English language - intermediate level
- Ongoing studies
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Creates documents that are ready to be signed, in a common foreign language, as required, according to general specifications and taking into account business processes
- Prepares reports, prepares data, according to instructions
- Performs calculations, orders office products, prepares and verifies invoices
- Manages the calendar in Outlook
- Sorts and distributes the mail, completes the related documentation and distributes the documents according to the area of responsibility and priority
- Agrees and follows the deadlines
- Answers and initiates telephone calls
- Obtains and transfers information from other parties
- Provides support for the entire department, according to specific process responsibilities
- Takes over and accompanies visitors
- Organizes and establishes trips